Big Pictures Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Crypt Keeper






Melanie Griffith went shopping in Malibu and looked about 200 years old!
This is why you shouldn't smoke kids! And wear sunscreen!

Picture from our wicked friends at CELEBRITY BABYLON
  • CELEBRITY BABYLON
  • 12 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Her knee looks weird like that because it's the one she supposedly broken, hence the scar. I'm not sure why it's wrinkly like that though. My mom is 65 and her knees don't even look like that.

    Anonymous said...

    Gross.. honestly she needs to get that leg far or whatever that is fixed.. oh boy I am going to have nightmares!

    Anonymous said...

    Gross.. honestly she needs to get that leg far or whatever that is fixed.. oh boy I am going to have nightmares!

    Anonymous said...

    I think that her skin it's that way, because she's anorexic or bulimic...

    Anonymous said...

    In case you were wondering if you should try to quit smoking...

    Anonymous said...

    Poor Melanie. It's a matter of genes with her. Her mother Tippy Hedren aged horribly. Very Very wrinkly before her time and so goes Melanie. It's like all the elasticity in her skin just vanished.

    Anonymous said...

    If her knee/leg was broken, and was recently in a cast, that could be the reason why it looks really white and saggy... I know when I was about 12 and I broke my leg, after only 4 weeks in a cast, my skin on my leg was really white, pale, and gross looking, almost like it was wet and soggy, you know, LOL

    Anonymous said...

    doesn't it remind you of "death becomes her"?

    Anonymous said...

    Yeah, if she broke her leg recently, it could definetly look like that. I broke my leg skateboarding when I was 15. 7 Weeks later my leg looked worse than that. Wet and soggy is a good description.

    Anonymous said...

    Looks like a lifetime of diets has made her age like a freak.

    Anonymous said...

    but dont her boobs look great?

    Anonymous said...

    How did she get Antonio Banderas????!!!